Small Business United
WHAT IS SMALL BUSINESS UNITED?
Small Business United is a group of Harvey County small businesses who join together to make a huge impact! Often we see small businesses who would love to get involved and help the Harvey County community, but don't have the resources to make a large gift. By becoming Small Business United members, these businesses can contribute to improve lives and strengthen our community.
- Build a stronger community that will support your business.
- Establish a corporate social responsibility program that positively shapes your business' reputation.
- Join a community movement to help solve issues in the areas of income, health and education.
- Provide your business with team building opportunities where you can connect and engage with your employees and establish a culture that gives back locally.
- Drive business through publicity, customers, and you!
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Small businesses will receive a window sticker stating their membership to display.
- Listing on harveyunitedway.org.
- Posts on Harvey County United Way social media platforms
- Listing in e-newsletter that is emailed to over 500 subscribers.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP
- A small business with about 15 or fewer employees
- Give $100 or more to Harvey County United Way annually
BECOME A SMALL BUSINESS UNITED PARTNER TODAY!
Click the button below and select "Small Business United" on the donation page.
THANK YOU TO OUR FOUNDING MEMBERS:
THANK YOU TO OUR SMALL BUSINESS UNITED MEMBERS:
Boston Insurance, Hesston Prestige Printing, La Bella Nail Salon, Platinum PDR + Paint, Rohr Jewelry, Victoria Nail Salon, Goering CPA P.A., and People's Bank and Trust.